Monday, 15 December 2014

FAMOUS 'HUMAN RIGHTS' LAWYERS IN THE wEST DEFEND NATO's DEATH SQUAD IN SYRIA AND LIBYA



Recently I spoke to one of the most famous 'human rights' lawyers in the west. While I respect his/her work in previous decades of defending individuals in actually revolutionary causes, he/she these days represents some pretty sordid death squad types in relation to Libya and Syria.

I challenged him/her about the fact that their clients are involved in the ethnic cleansing of Black people in Libya, Shia, Christians and others in Syria. He/she feigned total ignorance, although they had heard of the previously ONLY Black African town in ALL of the Maghreb - Tawergha, whose population of 30,000 people has been wiped out by people closely allied to his/her clients, and the former Tawerghans are STILL being persecuted along with others in Libya systematically. The main reasoning this human rights lawyer gave for everything I said was "I dont know. Is that true? I am not aware of that".

This lawyer is no fool at all, and I'm sure they are aware of the legal principle of "Ignorantia juris non excusat", ie., ignorance of laws does not excuse oneself. I will supply the said lawyer with al the relevant material, however, I think there was a lot of feigning ignorance. The neo-colonial conspiracy of silence continues to the highest levels and across nearly all 'radical' formations in the 'west'. ‪

#‎Tawergha‬ ‪#‎Libya‬ ‪#‎BlackLivesMatterInTheGlobalSouth‬!

- Sukant Chandan, Sons of Malcolm

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would hope that you will name this lawyer.

I have witnessed the shameful exploitation of vulnerable Libyan people who have, in goof faith, launched war crimes complaints against perpetrators, at great personal risk to themselves, that are not being handled properly and will never result in effective action against the crminals.

By naming corrupt and predatory lawyers, it helps to prevent further trauma to families and individuals who have sufferred unimaginable loss from this war.

Thank you Sukant.