Thursday, 17 July 2014

CONGRATS TO THE AHSAN FAMILY


Congratulations to the Ahsan family for the return of their son Talha Ahsan back to england. While people have seen the often bitter and sharp exchanges between Hamja and I, reflective of the different sides of the barricades we have been and are on in the Arab Sting context, I have always stated to Hamja that while I disagree and oppose his and his brother's politics, on a personal level to his family I am always at their service due to the trauma and suffering they have been dragged through by our common enemy. Congrats Hamja, enjoy your chicken and chips with your older brother in tooting. I pray God speed to the liberation of all our prisoners of empire in Libya, occupied Palestine, Colombia, Turkey and peace and unity in Syria, Iraq, Lebanon, Mali, Libya, Somalia, Pakistan, Afghanistan and elsewhere.- Sukant Chandan, Sons of Malcolm

No comments: