Sunday, 5 May 2013

SUKANT TALKS ABOUT SYRIA ON PRESS TV WITH OMAR BAKRI MUHAMMED



This is the second time I have been on the same show as the most likely former (present?) british intelligence tool Omar Bakri Muhammed, however unpleasant it is to be up against him it is a pleasure to be able to verbally break and smack down this man's utter depraved mind.

Below is my source as to Mr Omar Bakri's own admission that he worked with the british intel services, as I mentioned on the program.

- Sukant Chandan, Sons of Malcolm

[source]


Omar Bakri Muhammad is the mentor of Anjem Choudhury. He
was interviewed by American journalist, Ron Suskind for his
book, The Way of the World: A Story of Truth and Hope in an
age of Extremism. This quote is taken from pg. 200-202:

Ron Suskind: "But there's a hidden dimension to it all,
which I glimpsed when we(author and Bakri) chatted in the
hotel lobby two years back. A British intelligence officer
told me that Bakri had helped MI5 on several of its
investigations....After Bakri finished one of his long
explanations...I mentioned his secret assistance to police.
He became flustered. "I'm upset you know this," he said
grimly, as one of his deputies looked on from a distance.
Of course, such a disclosure would have undermined his
credibility among young radical jihadists, his
constituency. I asked, then why do it, why help the police?
He paused. "Because I like it here ," he said. "My family's
here. I like the health benefits."

No comments: