Monday, 21 January 2013

SOME OF LOVE AS I BELIEVE IN IT, AS DEFINED BY DEAR BROTHER Q-TIP, WHO I LOVE :)


The Love by A Tribe Called Quest on Grooveshark


# Love lovin' love 'cause I love what I do ...
Makin' sure love is givin' when I get it from you ...
She does it real good but love'll make it mo' better...
Really love women and I really love kids ...
Lovin' it
Yo yo, I'm lovin' it
Love a women when she got a tight outfit
Outfit meaning outlook and disposition ...
Love it when the pressure falls right on me ...
For weeks at a time, love is still intact
Let's be big about it, and realize the fact
Love it, when the underdog comes through
Ghetto rebel rise and overthrow these rules ...
Love it when my loved one really hold me down....

[chorus]


We do it all for the love y'all
Check it out, we do it all for the love y'all
For the love y'all, for the love y'all
For the love, for the love y'all
We get the paper but it's still for the love y'all
Yo, we do it all for the love y'all
For everybody, for the love for the love y'all
Wether white, black, Spanish, ain't a thug y'all
Yeah, we givin' y'all this shit, the love y'all
Just the love inside of the heart y'all
Yeah, for the love for the love y'all
Yeah, for the love for the love y'al #

No comments: