Thursday, 19 April 2012

SUKANT CHANDAN DISCUSSING ELECTIONS & POLITICS IN ENGLAND ON THE ISLAM CHANNEL





Me with a few other guests discussing elections, politics, identity, racism, role of Wales and Scotland etc.

I said "I think" too much, sorry about that.

Also, John didnt know I was invited onto his show, and I didnt realise I was invited onto his show, so he was a little taken aback (we have worked together in the past, but have kinda fell out over Libya and Syria, although I am still working together on common positions, and engaging our differences).

So it was kinda funny me saying all that I want in direct and indirect criticism of the english/white left to John's face, without him having the chance to disagree.

Having blasted and engaged in public debates with other swp/counterfire people like richard seymour, joseph daher and mark bergfeld on Libya and Syria, I am still very keen to debate others with differing opinions on public platforms. People deserve to hear the differences being explained and for people to make informed decisions as to where they stand on these important issues and others.

Weyman Bennett ('united against fascism' and swp leader) has in the past said to me in conversation that he wants me to come to their annual conference called 'marxism conference' to discuss issues pertaining to the anti-racist struggle and our differences, so has a few other senior swp people, I always reply, put me on a platform and pay me a speakers fee like everyone else, and I would be more than happy to come. No invite to date; I take that as a compliment.

Sukant Chandan, Sons of Malcolm


No comments: