QUICK NOTES ON THE nORTH KOREA (real name DPRK) LEADERSHIP HANDOVER ETC
By Sukant Chandan, Sons of Malcolm
Congrats to the Democratic Peoples Republic of Korea of succesfully conducting a peaceful and smooth leadership handover, despite empire's salivating at some kind of counterrevolution in this process.
- FACT: DPRK had a *higher* standard of living than South Korea until the collapse of the USSR and the sanctions imposed by empire.
- DPRK has shown militant anti-imperialist internationalism, coming close to the support given by Gadafi's Libya in the world struggle. These struggles and countries include Zimbabwe, Libya, Tanzania, Pakistan ;) , Black Panthers, Cuba and Ireland.
- DPRK is *the* country which shows how to succesfully defend itself against war moves by empire, ie., keep China close and develop WMDs asap (this is thanks to KIM JONG IL's leadership).
- Mass grief amongst the DPRK mases comes from Asian culture which is *very* emotional and sentimental (anyone seen a Bollywood movie will know), compounded by a deep respect and unity with their leadership since the revolutionary struggle and resistance leading to independence which saw 4 million Koreans killed in 3 years in the Korean war1950-1953
- I look fwd to the leadership of Kim Jong Un of the nation, its great having a very young leader in the world anti-imperialist leadership and in the leadership of DPRK, and love his hairstyle too :)
Finally, would just like to say full respect to Socialist China for staying solidly united with the DPRK, and it was a beautiful send off for Kim Jong Il, one we come to expect from our highly organised and disciplined DPRK family.