Thursday, 21 October 2010

MUSIC: 'F**K DA GOVERNMENT' - SONS OF MALCOLM SALUTES THE FRENCH, AND WONDERS IF THE ENGLISH WILL EVER LEARN?




Bashy:
Dem Rich Cats
Dey Ain't Neva Bin 2 Da Manor
I Reckon It's About Princess Diana
I No In France She Died In A Banger
But If I Crashed And Died They Wouldn't Giv A Damn About Me
So Fuck Dem N Deyre Family
Stop Talkin About Dem On Da Tv Cz
Dey're Familys Got Millions
? Fuck Dem N Prince William
I Roll Wiv Da Cash N Carry Da Strap
And I Jus Wana Merk Prince Harry
Dat Lil Prat Needz A Beatin
Man Shud Of Eat Him
Wen He Went Eaton
Wen I Werent Eatin
Fuck Tony Blair
I Shud Grab Da Prime Minister Up By His Hair
Slap Cherie Blair
Hahaha Jus For Da Silly Clothes Dat She Wears

Bruza:
It's Us Against Dem
So Wer Gonna Rush Dese Men N Crush Dese Men
Tym 2 Crunch Dese Corruptive Men
Form Stunts To Bun Dese Men And Stun Dem
Unexpected Lyk Da Twins
I'm A Soak Up Da Realness
In Dis Lyf I'm In
Cause Dey Lyk 2 Win Get Me Get Me

[Chorus]
Fuck Da Government
Sum1 Blow Up Parliment
I Ain't Keen On Bin Larden But
Fuck Da Government X2

Bashy:
Eh Bruza
Dey Cnt Tel Us 2 Shush
Sum1 Plz Put 2 In Goerges Bush
His Ancestors Wer Cush
Colin Powell Luks Lyk Animorph
I Dnt Wanna Cuss Da Queen N Commit Treason
But Da Bitch Is Gettin Money 4 No Reson
Da Royal Family We Dnt Need Dem
Da Only Reason We Need Dem Is 2 Attract Tourist In Evry Season
Put Prescot In A Hed Lok Den Piss In His Eggnog
Den Roll Wiv Da Chrome N Buss Shots Outside Of Livingstons Home

Bruza:
It's Us Against Dem
So Wer Gonna Rush Dese Men N Crush Dese Men
Tym 2 Crunch Dese Corruptive Men
Form Stunts To Bun Dese Men And Stun Dem
Unexpected Lyk Da Twins
I'm A Soak Up Da Realness
In Dis Lyf I'm In
Cause Dey Lyk 2 Win Get Me Get Me

[Chorus]
Fuck Da Government
Sum1 Blow Up Parliment
I Ain't Keen On Bin Larden But

No comments: