Thursday, 26 March 2015
It should be also remembered that Gamal Abdel Nasser spent considerable Egyptian sacrifice in fighting the same alliance of forces who are currently attacking Yemen. Although that intervention by Nasser was anti-imperialist and just, it did bleed Egypt financially and politically. Egyptians remember this.
ON EGYPT AND THE CURRENT YANKEE-BRIT-SAUDI WAR OF AGGRESSION AGAINST YEMEN: Egypt has committed some minor level assistance to this war, and that is wrong and unethical. Rather we need Egypt to go into a strategic unity with ALL countries of the Resistance Axis not just Syria. To understand and contextualise this further:
1. Egypt still relies on heavy funding from the Gulfies including Saudi to ensure the functioning of its governance, and while it is wiggling out of that link with the fundamental strategic shift to the Russians, Syria and the BRICS, it is still some time before it can move away from that. That's just a fact, however much we might dislike it.
2. Egypt is very concerned about the trade through the waters of the Gulf, MAJOR RESPECT from the Houthi leadership side which has stated: [Houthi spokesperson Mohamed Abdel Salam told Youm7 Friday] "We respect Egypt, its people, its President, and all the agreements signed between Yemen and the neighboring countries,” Abdel Salam said, noting that Egypt has helped many Arab nations, particularly Yemen, adding that the group had sent this message to Egyptian Sisi."" (source:http://tiny.cc/ygf4vx )
However, Egypt cannot be seen to be supporting a internationally UNrecognised Houthi authority in the region and globally, as if it were to do so would set a dangerous precedent for itself (indeed, it has come out of a situation of a near coup by the pro-Nato forces under the (mis)leadership sell out of orsi/MB).
3. Egypt is at war with neo-colonial death squads in Sinai and across Egypt (and in Libya!), so it is a total contradiction for them to be supporting the neo-colonial death squad project on Yemen. This will cause problems with the Egyptian leadership internally, and one hopes that with the good will from the Houthis towards Egypt and President Sisi as stated above, and with the continuing shrift towards the Resistance Axis and BRICS etc, that Egypt will move on and develop a strategic alliance with not just Syria but ALL of the Resistance Axis. However, Iran also has a big role in ensuring that this happens, rather than its constant sniping at Egypt in public, respect to Egypt for not responding in kind against Iran. BIG RESPECT to Syria and Algeria for rejecting this neo-colonial war of aggression against Yemen, this portends well for Egypt eventually coming to its short, mid term and long term senses. I have no doubt that the Egyptian state is in intense talks towards strategic unity with the BRICS and Algeria and Syria. Iran must help that process!
4. The situation as it is currently unfolding now in Yemen (Houthi's and internal and regional allies cleaning up brit-yankee-saudi-gcc neo-colonial presence) is a victory also for Egypt who is arrayed at the same alliance. So once again, while I state Egypt's position is wrong, the real world is the real world and everything has to go through the mess of the real world to get to a better position.
5. I have seen some unfortunate comments by a few Shia brothers that Egypt is some how anti-Shia. It is not. Dozens of millions of Egyptians took to the streets to give then head of the Egyptian Army Sisi (now president) the popular mandate to get rid of Morsi partially because they did not want Egypt to become a Ikhwani-Qaeda-Nato mess that has happened to Libya and Syria, the Egyptian masses were horrified by mass rallied conducted by Morsi/MB that called on genocide against Shia and for throwing Egypt into a war against Syria on behalf of the neo-colonial alliance.
6. And now cue the hate, abuse, dogma, narrow thinking, etc for me saying some obvious points in a view of anti-imperialist global united front in this subject. IF people wanna understand the challenges in order for our side to overcome them, then ADVOCATE unity, yes criticise Egypt but take a lead from the Houthi leadership, which I repeat stated: ""We respect Egypt, its people, its President, and all the agreements signed between Yemen and the neighboring countries,” Abdel Salam said, noting that Egypt has helped many Arab nations, particularly Yemen, adding that the group had sent this message to Egyptian Sisi.""
The bottom line is that Egypt has the most populous Arab country to run, it needs money especially as it is exiting the neo-colonial orbit into the GlobalSouth orbit. It needs to find tens of billions of alternate cash from China etc, and in so doing will face a direct war with the Gulf Monarchies. Not easy tasks!
Either we advocate for anti-imperialist unity and liberation, or we advocate for pro-imperialist death squad divisions and collapse. There is hardly the slightest middle ground.
- Sukant Chandan, Sons of Malcolm
British-Yankee (Saudi) bombing from the air, al Qaeda and Ikhwan bombing from the ground. THIS is the neo-colonial allied war of destruction against the Muslim world be it in Libya, Syria and even in England. And as such there is no future for the Muslim world if this neo-colonial alliance is not defeated and buried.
I support the Yemeni peoples and the Houthi people there in their resistance against the Yankee-British-Saudi war of aggression that is currently taking place.
The neo-colonialists are terrified that their gulf monarchies are being surrounded in the Gulf area and that the water channel in the Persian Gulf is basically now under the strategic control of Iran and allies. As Leila Khaled said at the #MXFilmFest the priority in the Muslim world is to unite to defeat the neo-colonial death squads, which operate in Yemen and are backed by Saudi and other Gulf monarchies and also by the Pakistani ISI.
Victory to the anti-imperialist resistance in Yemen, total defeat to the neo-colonial death squad project and total defeat to the British-Yankee-Saudi war of aggression on Yemen. This war of aggression is a desperate move by the enemy as they see their hegemonic position under direct threat in the region.
- Sukant Chandan, Sons of Malcolm
Wednesday, 18 March 2015
The Arab Sting has struck again, this time tragically in Tunis with the neo-colonial terrorist attack against a museum.
This is what the Arab Sting has unleashed, a political trauma defined by the deepening all the neo-colonial oppressions to terrible levels.
While the british state has ensured that Gulf Monarchies have more or less direct and indirect control of most of the Muslim communities in britain, outside in the Muslim world, there is growing mass seething anger against this neo-colonial pro-zionist pro-imperialist terrorism, our peoples only need a green light and leadership for an almighty historic liberation-oriented whirlwind to be unleashed to wipe out these neo-colonial scum. Where and how will this leadership come about? Its not clear yet, but I feel we are on the cusp of it.
The Muslim masses are sickened to their back teeth by sadistic gangsters using and abusing Islam to kill everyone and destroy everything but the enemies of the peoples (ie., imperialism and zionism and their allied Turkish and Gulf Monarchist states).
The Saudis are scuppering and sabotaging the unity between the Egyptian state/army/peoples and the Islamic Republic of Iran and the wider Resistance Axis. Egypt is already united with Syria in opposing the neo-colonial terror project. Don't believe the public hype, Egypt and Iran are busy discussing ways out, while President Sisi is very unhappy with what he calls 'the bunch of pigs' in the nato-allied Gulf monarchies. T
hings are slowly moving to a head, and I guarantee everyone, we will see a massive upsurge in anti-imperialist struggle in the region that will be defined by:
1, A massive upsurge against neo-colonialist terrorism,
2, In so doing taking back Islam and Muslims back into the liberation project and away from the collaborationist project of the Arab Sting and related death squads
3, a deepening of the global strategic alliances with the BRICS, and esp with Russia, China and Africa, and to some extent
4, the deepening of the prospects of the social justice interests of the masses, as the masses will not be unleashed in unity with their leadership against neo-colonialism and growing unity with the BRICS without some significant raising of their conditions.
We are emerging towards nearing the light from the deep dark tunnel of the last 4 years.
- Sukant Chandan, Sons of Malcolm
Monday, 9 March 2015
Moazzam Begg admits he trained death squads who went onto join 'isis' etc. Remember, this was formally ticked off in his secret meetings with MI5.
His comment about how he hates Isis cos they killed and tortured his death squads friends should be seen in a context that these armed gangs / death squads OFTEN kidnap and torture people from other death squad factions over disputes over money, land, women and ransoms.
Also his comments about researching 'rendition' ie., the rights of Global South countries to demand those armed gangs who have been protected, managed and facilitated by neo-colonialism to be returned to face justice for their crimes, is just a cover story for Moazzam Begg's death squad project.
And finally, Begg's comments about helping to release Henning might be true, but again has a major dose of being a cover story of trying to hustle and negotiate his death squad project in relation to the British state and regional powers and interests.
As I have said many times before, IF Moazzam and his related neo-colonial death squad project was uniting and freeing our people I wouldn't care how much heat I would get, I would support them 100% as I did, albeit in hindsight very foolishly for nearly a decade since circa 2000. However, Moazzam, Nusra, Ahrar Sham, isis and the rest of them are directly dividing, traumatising and ruining whole countries and regions for the benefit of neo-colonialism and its regional allies.
Unsurprising western and westernised lefties and others are still trying to turn collaboration with the west in these death squads as some liberal human rights cause celebre. Yes, these recruits from britain and elsewhere are oppressed and alienated by British neo-colonialism and racism, but to then go on and join and support these death squads means you step into playing the role of nato's vanguard death squads and have decided to be a mercenary for the enemy. Those oppressed can also join liberation movements and alliances of the Global South, but to defend these guys who go over to join the enemy strategy and aims is to defend and advocate for our enemy not our oppressed peoples.
- Sukant Chandan, Sons of Malcolm
"As part of my work, I’d spent time in Syria in 2012/13 investigating US and UK involvement in the rendition of terror suspects, some of whom had become revolutionary leaders. During my visit I’d assisted rebel leaders in rescuing tortured captives from militias. Many of these militias went on to join Isis, which is why I was asked to help Henning.
I raised the matter with the Foreign Office (FO), took advice from former hostage Terry Waite and got a message to the controversial jihadi Jordanian cleric Abu Qatada to make an appeal. I prepared a letter to Isis leader Abu Bakr al-Baghadi pleading for Henning’s release...
I have more reason than most to oppose Isis. They have tortured and executed several of my friends in Syria, including a rendition victim and a man who welcomed me into his family home where I stayed for months.."
On Sun 08 March London-based anti-imperialist political analyst Sukant Chandan discusses who is backing the death squad 'Isis' on Press TV.
"Press TV has conducted an interview with Sukant Chandan, a filmmaker and political commentator from London, to discuss atrocities being committed by the ISIL militant group across the Middle East region.
The political commentator maintains that the US, Britain and France along with their regional allies have been in league with the ISIL in unleashing death squads to topple the government of Syrian President Bashar al-Assad.
He further stresses that the extreme Wahhabi ideology has also been the main factor behind the formation of affiliated militant groups currently operating across the region. The analyst adds that these terrorists fed by an extremist Zionist and Wahhabi ideology have nothing to do with Islam.
The United States and its regional allies, including Israel, Turkey, Pakistan's notorious Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI) spy agency, Saudi Arabia and some other Persian Gulf monarchies have created and propped up these groups in order to foment sectarianism and fuel militancy, Chandan points out.
The analyst concludes by saying that Washington and Riyadh have also been the leading supporter of al-Qaeda, who have wreaked havoc in Afghanistan, Iraq and several other countries over the past decade."
President al-Assad: Syria and DPRK targeted because they are among those few countries enjoying real independence
Damascus, SANA – President Bashar al-Assad on Sunday received Democratic People’s Republic of Korea’s (DPRK) Vice Minister of Foreign Affairs Sin Hong Chol and the accompanying delegation.
Chol stressed that upgrading the bilateral relations between Syria and DPRK is one of the principled constants in his country’s policy, stressing that DPRK will not spare any effort to support the Syrian people in defending the sovereignty and independence of their country, as it will back them in their just struggle in counterterrorism.Assad photo
President al-Assad considered what Syria has already done for DPRK and what DPRK is doing today for Syria stem first and foremost from the ethical principles between the two countries built on the national dignity and loyalty to friends.
President al-Assad also emphasized that Syria and DPRK are being targeted because they are among those few countries which enjoy real independence and because they stand in one ditch against the very enemy that seeks to change the national identity of their peoples.
Chol, arrived in Syria last Friday, held a series of meetings with senior Syrian officials where he expressed Pyong Yang’s support for Syria in its fight against terrorism.
The meeting was attended by Dr. Fayssal Mikdad, Deputy Foreign and Expatriates Minister.
Wednesday, 4 March 2015
I guess this is a pinprick version of what women and girls go through everyday in terms of harassment borne out of sexist society!
But the atmosphere is clearly more racist and islamophobic, and increasingly people are seeing us non-White Muslim or Muslim looking people as JihadiJohn or those foolish girls who been groomed and sent to Syria.
Fact is, these pro neo-colonial death squad forces such as Anjem, Cage and their protectors are the main facilitators to the British state's imperialist and anti-Muslim white supremacy. They have totally assisted the British state putting us into this mess, and assisted the British state to develop this death squad war in Syria, Libya and elsewhere.
Owen jokes today writes in the guardian that the death squads are nothing compared to the Syrian government! So there you have a total agreement of strategy uniting the White left, the British state and NATO and the death squads such as Nusra, 'Isis' etc. this is neo-Thatcherite rule with no Resistance in England. Look after each other, especially our sisters who look Muslim, they are really getting it right now.
- Sukant Chandan, Sons of Malcolm